Wednesday, March 14, 2018

What I have decided to do for my passion project, is I will do and outline for a book and talk about my life and what I have gone through and to show children that you can get through the hard times without violence. The problem my project is based on is anxiety and depression because that's one of many main issues in the world right now. So I want to focus on that topic to help kids or adults mainly children though because they can relate more to a child because they are one themselves, and a book will show them they can fight what there going through or their will be sources on places to get help.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've chosen a great topic and a fantastic medium through which to do your project. I think teens can definitely benefit from something like this written by a peer who knows what it's still like to be a teenager. I will be curious to hear what types of things you decide to include, and how you want to organize it.

    ReplyDelete